So, how's everyone's week been so far? Good, yes? Great? That's fantastic! Me, I've been super busy.
You know how some people thrive on drama? Apparently I thrive on having too many things to do in a single moment. And yet I still suffer from boredom. Strange.
Right now I'm trying to find a renter for the house I'm currently living in, finalize a date to move into the new place, make centerpieces, work out, cook, preserve food, read The Hunger Games, edit my short story, edit Dragon Queen, clean house, write a short story of Emily's Fairy Tale Blogfest , write a short story for the Sci-Fi/Fantasy forum's short story contest, send out the rest of the wedding invitations, schedule dress alterations, buy wedding shoes, pick up dress, etc. I've actually written one for the fairy tale story, but I'm not super happy with it, yet.
On the top of my writing list is editing the short story. If the editor of the online magazine I submitted it to likes the changes, it could be published. Yay! My first publication! This is followed closely by writing stories for the blogfest and the forum, just because those both end this month. But DQ is also important. Argh.
I would also really love to do another contest/book give-away soon. I thought maybe a micro-story contest (story in 50 words or less). Sound appealing?
I broke out in a sweat just reading your to do list! :)
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping your online literary piece gets published! Wouldn't that make a brilliant blog post.
ReplyDeleteAnd contests are always appealing. <3
Hi Brandi. I came over here from Grab a Pen. I love Fantasy! I have now become your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteNice ta meet ya!
My busy is mostly helping other people at work. Which sometimes means standing around doing nothing while waiting for someone to come over for me to run the ride for them. I miss my hours of computer time. Only a few more weeks to go before I get loads of time back.
ReplyDelete