1. Linkin Park's NEW DIVIDE
2. Kelly Clarkson's BEAUTIFUL DISASTER
3. Disturbed's THE NIGHT
4.

5.
And that just wasn't enough. I wanted to come up with 15 inspirations (even if they're after the fact). So I whip out my handy-dandy Google and start searching for random things.
Using the search "red princess" I found this...
![]() |
| http://anathematixs.deviantart.com/ |
First reaction: OMG!!!
Second reaction: ZOMG!!!
This is EXACTLY how I pictured my MC, Jade. This artist (Suzanne van Pelt) totally shares my brain waves. I mean, holy cow!!! Craziness. I couldn't even draw Jade this well. (And I tried.) This artist is, seriously, my new best friend.
So, even though I was cheating on my inspirations, I'm glad I found this photo. It's totally my new inspiration.
Have you ever stumbled upon a picture/photo that fit your MC perfectly? Please share!


Love. Those. Pics.
ReplyDeleteWow.
I can't seem to find any photos of my characters. Not yet anyway. Hopefully one day some artist will be attuned to my cranium.
ReplyDelete