I have mentioned (briefly) that I enjoy drawing and painting, and I'm doing my best to get back into that. So, I've joined Deviant Art.You can find me under BrandiFey. So far, I've only got about four things posted, but I shall raid my art tonight and try to post more.
Deviant Art is actually an awesome website...and a great source of inspiration for a flagging imagination. Skill levels vary, but all the artwork has something to offer. It's amazing how many great artists are out there and the wide range of subjects. Though I favor fantasy, you can find photography, cityscapes, animals, landscapes, etc.
Check it out!
I've signed up for an account there, but I haven't really had time to peruse the site yet. I haven't put up any of my stuff, either, but hope to get to it this summer when school's out and I have a lot more time.
ReplyDeleteOooh, sounds great! I will definitely take a look!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool brandi! I checked out your art... You're good! :) I have a deviant account to. If you'd like to check it out, my username is dragonblade99.
ReplyDeleteI'll keep posting stuff! Most of it is more than a couple years old. Like I said, I've put my art on the shelf and have focused on my writing, but I'll try to even things out.
ReplyDeleteCool! I'll be watching.
ReplyDelete