I am finished with the final revision of FURY. Hooray!
I'm crossing my fingers that I corrected the weaknesses in the story and improved the character development and flow. (Please, God? Please?)
I will try to read through it by this weekend. If we lose power with the nasty weather moving through, I have a kerosene lantern, so I should be set. And it will also minimize the distractions. (I'm trying to look at the bright side of this, people!)
After I read through it (and try my hardest not the make more edits), I shall write the synopsis. After that? Agents, here I come. Fair warning.
Congratulations! Have a drink and celebrate! Finishing the work in progress is a feeling of satisfaction like no other!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the synopsis and query letters!
Cheers, Jill
"Blood and Groom" is now in stores!
Hmm...
ReplyDeleteNo ice cream here, either.
Oh, well.
Congratulations!:)
That's terrific, Brandi. Have an e-cookie on me.
ReplyDeleteI'm still working on chapter one's rewrite, and January is nearly over. I'm behind already. Sigh.
But yeah for Fury! I'm looking forward to sitting down with it. :) (some positive vibes for you)