I've had a rotten attitude lately. I have tried (likely unsuccessfully) to hide it. But I've never been a good pretender, so I've let the mean, the nasty and the jealous take over my writing life. Result: major unhappiness and crappy writing.
So, I'm remodeling myself and this blog. I'm going to take a more positive approach on my writing and the writing of others, and smile through this downturn. I'm going to be optimistic. Woo!
I'm not even going to wait for the new year. I shall begin now. And, on that note, happy remodeling, everyone. :)
Good for you. I'm trying to get back into writing gear before the holidays are over. I've slacked. So it looks like we both have our end of year resolutions. :)
ReplyDeleteRemodeling? What a novel idea! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you've been unhappy lately, but good for you for deciding to smile anyway! :) :) :)
Ah, optimism. Always lets you down.
ReplyDeleteAnd there's no reason for jealousy, Brandi. I can teach you to be as good as me...
almost. Almost made it without a joke again.