I'm going to try to get back to rewriting Dragon Queen chapters 17-? today. I managed to rewrite the end of Ch. 16. Twice. The first rewrite felt too contrived. The second one I'm a little happier with, but I'm going to comb through it today and make sure that I'm completely satisfied before moving on.
I have to thank Jenn Lidster for helping me come up with the ideas for these chapters. And Lydia Sharp for being honest and letting me know exactly what was wrong with the circumstances. I think that the new chapters are going to be so much better with their help and advice.
Professional progress: I contacted the guy I interned for at the UA Press. He was happy to offer me some advice and will be getting back with me shortly. Yay!
A thing called LIFE...very nice, Brandi. I can totally relate.
ReplyDeleteYour mood today seems much more upbeat. Refreshed. Glad to see it. :)
Glad to see that you're back on track, Brandi! Also glad I was able to help a bit with some brainstorming. :)
ReplyDelete